About Health Services of North Texas
Health Services of North Texas (HSNT) is a nonprofit organization made up of mission-oriented, patient-focused physicians and practitioners who care deeply about providing affordable, quality medical care in Denton, Wylie, and Plano and surrounding communities. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for all North Texans through medical care, support services, and advocacy. Our vision is for a healthy community. At HSNT, we offer compassionate service with the highest level of care while giving our patients the tools needed to take charge of their health.
Whether you are an individual or a family seeking medical care, we have created a medical home where newborns, children and adults alike have affordable access to quality medical care in an efficient and effective manner. We care about your and the health of your family. HSNT provides a wide range of primary care services, infectious disease care, a robust pediatric program and behavioral health services that include:
- Medical care (well-visits, urgent care, acute sickness, or chronic illness)
- Prescription assistance program
- In-house testing and on-site laboratory
- Pediatric care, from newborn to teen (immunizations, well-child visits, sports physicals, urgent care, and more)
- Women's healthcare (prenatal care, obstetric care, gynecologic exams, birth control, family planning, and menopause management)
- Behavioral services (individual and family therapy, substance abuse counseling, and more)
- Case management services for complex cases (such as infectious disease and chronic illness patients)
- HIV and hepatitis B case management (dedicated case management teams in our Denton and Plano offices)
- Additional resources are available for low income, uninsured patients
In 2020, we rapidly moved forward in offering telehealth services to our patients for multiple visit types (medical, counseling, and e-psych appointments). As a patient, you will find that our team offers more than just that quick medical visit. Our providers take their time to identify barriers in achieving optimal health for each patient. HSNT is a wonderful resource for many patients who might not be able to afford or have access to proper medical treatment. HSNT accepts several commercial health insurance plans, Medicaid, CHIP, and Medicare. We are truly here to serve the entire family, from newborns to seniors.